We develop works and research projects by our 4 divisions
We operate by efficient and innovative technologies for Applied geophysics, Nuclear geophysics, Hydrogeology and Archeology. Our team of geologists, engineers and physicists follows all phases of the projects (from the survey design to the execution and the actions to solve the concrete problems of our customers).
We integrate different methodologies, operating directly in the field and in the laboratory with technologically advanced equipment: this approach allows to greatly reduce the risks of interpretation error, prevent environmental problems and contribute in a concrete way to the study of subsoil resources.
We offer services and consulting to achieve the target of private companies and public authority that have the following needs related to the territory:
- Exploration of the subsoil for research and water supply
- Evaluation and analysis of water resources about quantitative and qualitative features
- Study of soil and subsoil for agronomic and wine-producing applications
- Surveys to support geotechnical design and slope stability
- Technologies for the study of rock masses in extractive areas
- Hydrogeological and environmental studies for polluted sites
- Technological applications for cultural heritage